Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Windows Accurately Check 0x80004005 WinXP: A Problem Is Preventing Windows From Accurately Checking The License. (code: 0x80004005)?

WinXP: A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking the license. (code: 0x80004005)? - windows accurately check 0x80004005

I have Windows XP on my PC a year, and now what has been referred, she said: "One problem is that Windows does not closely monitor the license" and my logs. I have a few things on the web. No worked.The thing I can think of is to reinstall, but I need a lot of things about him.

Please help as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would not be the first person to be bitten by WGA. Much time can be spent trying to solve this - maybe the best thing to do is to contact Microsoft.

Anonymous said...

Get a USB drive and save all your stuff on it and then start

Anonymous said...

Get a USB drive and save all your stuff on it and then start

Post a Comment